Synthesis 3- (8 - Benzodioxocin – 1, 6 - Il) - 4-Н-Coumarin
Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan Sabirdjan Arifdjanov
Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan Mukhametamin Shertaev
Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan Iroda Sultanbekova
Ph.D., Senior Lecturer of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan Makhamadzarif Kadirov
Ph.D., Senior Lecturer of the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, Uzbekistan
A new modified chemical compound of coumarin with a 1,6-benzodioxocin fragment has been synthesized in a more convenient and efficient way under the conditions of the Kneuvenagel reaction.
Several chemical and physical properties have been studied. The results of the prediction of the spectrum of biological activity and the prediction of possible side and toxic effects of the chemical compound 3- (8 - benzodioxocin - 1,6 - yl) - 4-H-coumarin, based on clinical manifestations, are presented.
Keywords: synthesis, coumarin, benzodioxocin fragment, Knevenagel reaction, biological activity.
Recently, there has been an increase in interest in the chemical compound coumarins - natural biologically active substances sensitive to changes in environmental conditions.
Previously, the authors synthesized 3-heteroaryl-4H-coumarins with 1,3-benzodioxole, 1,4- benzodioxane and 1,5-benzodioxepane fragments [1, 2]. When carrying out primary screening for antimycobacterial activity with the obtained compounds in [3, 4], it was noted that unsubstituted 3- heteroaryl-4H-coumarin with a 1,5-benzodioxepane fragment was more active (86%) than with 1,3- benzodioxole and 1,4-benzodioxane fragments.
From the results obtained, it can be seen that it is these compounds that can be modified to achieve antimycobacterial activity up to 90% or more, they are promising in terms of the synthesis of antituberculosis drugs on their basis.
Thus, the presence of an unsubstituted hetaryl fragment in the structure of synthetic coumarin analogs made it possible to search for the preparation of an analog of 3-heteroaryl-4H-coumarin with an expansion of the heterocycle size in ring B, which is sensitive to changes in environmental conditions.
A more convenient and efficient way to obtain this compound is synthesis under the conditions of the Kneuvenagel reaction, which flows under milder conditions and with higher yields .
A mixture of 10 mmol of heteroarylacetonitrile (1), 10 mmol of unsubstituted aldehyde (2), 0.12 ml of piperidine and 10 ml of 95% ethanol was refluxed for 6 hours. Then the reaction mixture was hydrolyzed with 5 ml of 2 N HCl hydrochloric acid for 1 h. After cooling, the precipitate was filtered off and washed with 1% aqueous NaHCO3 solution. The residue was crystallized from ethyl acetate (Fig. 1).
Monitoring the progress of the reaction and determination of the individuality of the synthesized compound (3) was carried out by thin layer chromatography (TLC) on Silufol UV-254 plates (eluent benzene: ethanol, 9: 1).
Compound 3- (8 - benzodioxocin - 1,6 - yl) - 4-H-coumarin (3) is a colorless crystalline substance, readily soluble in most organic solvents and insoluble in water. Easily detected by blue fluorescence in UV light.
OH O H
+ EtOH, pip
4 3 8
1 2 3
Figure 1. Synthesis of 3- (8 - benzodioxocin - 1,6 - yl) - 4-H-coumarin under the conditions of the Kneuvenagel reaction
С19Н16О4, M.m. 308.10. Elemental analysis: C, 74.01; H, 5.23; O, 20.76.
Boiling point [p = 1 atm]: 738.87 K, melting point [p = 1 atm]: 539.86 K, critical temperature:
963.45 K, critical pressure: 24.006 bar, critical volume: 837.50 cm/mol, heat of formation [T = 298.15 K, p = 1 atm]: -357.85 kJ/mol, Gibbs energy [T = 298.15 K, p = 1 atm]: -44.530 kJ/mol, ideal heat capacity gas for [T = 298.15 K and p = 1 atm]: 313.93 J/(mol.K).
The 1H-NMR spectrum was recorded on a Unity-400 + instrument (Varian, USA, 400 MHz) in CDC13. The yield was 1.90 g (80%).
The PASS Online computer system (a program for predicting the spectrum of biological activity of substances)  made it possible to predict the spectrum of biological activity of a substance based on its structural formula, including pharmacological effects and mechanisms of action. It was shown that the effectiveness of this approach in screening a synthesized new substance (3) was over 80% (Fig. 2).
The forecast results include the names of the activity and the estimates of the probabilities (Pa) of
“to be active”.
The prognosis of possible side and toxic effects of compound (3) showed over 60%, based on clinical manifestations, which are sometimes observed in several or even one patient (Fig. 3).
Figure 3. Prediction of possible side and toxic effects of compound 3- (8 - benzodioxocin - 1,6 - yl) - 4- H-coumarin (3)
Thus, the synthesized new compound 3-heteroaryl-4H-coumarin with a 1,6-benzodioxocine fragment, an expanded size of the heterocycle in ring B, which in the future can serve as the basis for an anti-tuberculosis drug, additionally predicts other biologically active activities. By changing the structure of coumarins molecules, it is possible to increase the absolute indicators of their activity in biological tests.
1. Ismailova G.O. Synthesis of Analogues of Natural Coumarins and Coumarinolignans //Russian Journal of Bioorganic chemistry. Moskow. Vol. 31. No. 3. 2005. P. 292-296.
2. Ismailova G.O., Yuldashev N.M., Uzakbergenova Z.D., Kalimbetova R.Yu., Atashov A.K.
Refinement of the structure of a synthetic model of 3-aryl-coumarin with a 1,4-benzodioxane fragment using mass spectrometric analysis // Electronic scientific journal "Modern problems of science and education". No. 5. 2013. Russia. Editions of RAE. P. 1-7.
3. Ismailova G.O., Kipchakovа V.A. Research on the biological activity of the synthesized analogs of natural coumarin derivatives with hetaryl fragments // ХthInternational Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds. November 21-23, 2013. Tashkent-Bukhara. Republic of Uzbekistan. P. 227.
4. Ismailova G.O., Yuldashev N.M., Karimova Sh.F., Sultankhodzhaev U.L., Arifdzhanov S.Z.
Antimycobacterial activity of synthetic analogs of 3-heteroaryl-4H-coumarins // International Journal of Experimental Education. 2015. No. 3 (4). P. 523-525.
5. Lagunin A.A., Filimonov D.A., Stepanchikova A.V., Poroikov V.V. Computer prediction of biological activity of chemicals via the Internet // Second All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference "Internet and Modern Society". Abstracts. St. Petersburg. 1999. P. 65.
6. Bazarova D. Some problems of counteracting crimes related to laundering of illegal proceeds in Uzbekistan Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems. Volume 11, Issue 7, 2019, Pages 873-885
7. Ismailova, Z., Choriev, R., Ibragimova, G., Abdurakhmanova, S., & Abdiev, N. (2020). Competent model of Practice-oriented education of students of the construction profile. Journal of Critical Reviews.
Innovare Academics Sciences Pvt. Ltd. https://doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.04.85
8. Ismailova, Z., Choriev, R., Musurmanova, A., & Aripjanova, M. (2020). Methods of training of teachers of university on advanced training courses. Journal of Critical Reviews. Innovare Academics Sciences Pvt. Ltd. https://doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.05.85
9. Ismailova, Z., Choriev, R., Salomova, R., & Jumanazarova, Z. (2020). Use of economic and geographical methods of agricultural development. Journal of Critical Reviews. Innovare Academics Sciences Pvt. Ltd. https://doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.05.84
10. Isakov, A., Tukhtamishev, B., & Choriev, R. (2020). Method for calculating and evaluating the total energy capacity of cotton fiber. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 614(1), 012006
11. Davirov, A., Tursunov, O., Kodirov, D., Baratov, D., & Tursunov, A. (2020). Criteria for the existence of established modes of power systems. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 614(1), 012039
12. Obidov, B., Choriev, R., Vokhidov, O., & Rajabov, M. (2020). Experimental studies of horizontal flow effects in the presence of cavitation on erosion-free dampers. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 883(1), 012051
13. Khasanov, B., Choriev, R., Vatin, N., & Mirzaev, T. (2020). The extraction of the water-air phase through a single filtration hole. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 883(1), 012206
14. Shokhrud F. Fayziev The problem of social stigma during a pandemic caused by COVID-19 International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 7, (2020), pp. 660-664 http://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJAST/article/view/13965/7188
15. Fayziyev Shokhrud Farmonovich Medical law and features of legal relations arising in the provision of medical services. International journal of pharmaceutical research Volume 11, Issue 3, July - Sept,
2019 P. 1197-1200 doi:10.31838/ijpr/2019.11.03.088
16. Bryanskaya Elena, Fayziev Shokhrud, Altunina Anna, Matiukha Alena Topical Issues of an Expert Report in the Process of Proving in a Criminal Examination. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019 5345-5349 DOI:
17. Fayziev Shokhrud (2019) Legal Aspects of Transplantology in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy, ISSN: 0976-2779, Vol: 10, Issue: 2, Page: 44-47 doi:10.5530/srp.2019.2.08
18. Tulaganova, G.Some issues of observance of international legal norms of fight against legalization of criminal incomes in the Republic of UzbekistanJournal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control
19. Bekchanov D; Kawakita H; Mukhamediev M; Khushvaktov S; Juraev M. Sorption of cobalt (II) and chromium (III) ions to nitrogen‐ and sulfur‐ containing polyampholyte on the basis of polyvinylchloride /Polymers for Advanced Technologies 2021 https://doi.org/10.1002/pat.5209
20. Davron, B., Mukhtar, M., Nurbek, K., Suyun, X., Murod, J. Synthesis of a New Granulated Polyampholyte and its Sorption Properties. International Journal of Technology. Volume 11(4), pp. 794- 803. ., (2020) https://doi.org/10.14716/ijtech.v11i4.4024
21. Mukhamediev, M.G., Bekchanov, D.Z. New Anion Exchanger Based on Polyvinyl Chloride and Its Application in Industrial Water Treatment. Russ J Appl Chem 92, 1499–1505 (2019).
22. Mukhamediev, M.G., Auelbekov, S.A., Sharipova, Z.T. et al. Polymer complexes of gossypol and their antiviral activity. Pharm Chem J 20, 276–278 (1986). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00758817
23. Ikramova, M.E., Mukhamediev, M.G., Musaev, U.N. Complexation of hydrazine- and phenylhydrazine-modified nitron fibers with iodine/ Plasticheskie Massy: Sintez Svojstva Pererabotka Primenenie, (12), стр. 41–45 (2004)
24. Gafurova, D.A., Khakimzhanov, B.S., Mukhamediev, M.G., Musaev, U.N. Sorption of Cr(VI) on the anion-exchange fibrous material based on nitron. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 75(1), стр. 71–
25. Rustamov, M.K., Gafurova, D.A., Karimov, M.M. et al. Application of ion-exchange materials with high specific surface area for solving environmental problems. Russ J Gen Chem 84, 2545–2551 (2014).